Home accessories are, among other things, tableware and cutlery, small interior decoration items, books, magazines, toys, board games, jewellery, and cosmetics.
- Pack all hard home accessories separate from textiles. Please bring all fragile items, such as tableware, directly to your closest Fida secondhand Shop or donate them through our free pick-up service. Remember to pack the fragile items well.
- Jewellery should be packed in separate mini bags so that they do not get lost among the other donations.
- Make sure that toys and board games, such as puzzles, have all parts and pieces and are fit for sale.
- We accept cosmetics and hygiene products only if the package is in good shape.
- Remove all price tags, such as those from self-service flea markets.
This helps us speed up the sorting of donations and restore the value of the donation:
- Clean the items from dust.
- If you donate antique items or valuables, we highly appreciate a note saying something about the producer, age, material, origin or history of the product. This helps us estimate the price of the item.